5 pasteurized egg yolks
2.5 cups salad oil
1 cup Lovejoy Bloody Mary mix
1 table spoon Dijon mustard
4 cloves raw garlic
1 shallot 1 tablespoon Old Bay
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except oil into blender.
- Blend until homogenized.
- Slowly add in oil until desired thickness.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If yolks are unavailable just add blended mixture minus oil to 3 cups of mayo.
- Again season to taste with salt and pepper.
-- Alex McDaniel
Sous Chef at Tongue in Cheek